The recipes and fitness moves of a 25 year old vegetarian.
-1 ripe banana
-1 cup of rolled oats
THAT’S IT! It’s optional to add some dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, etc.) - or you can top with “icing” like I did (1 tbsp of melted natural peanut butter).
Mush up the banana and oats together until smooth. Put on a greased cookie sheet (grease WELL with Pam, oil or butter - these will stick a lot) and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (checking half way, rotating the pan for even browning).
NOM! Warm, chewy, delicious!
No, it’s not like having one of your grandma’s cookies, but it makes a pretty fun, healthy, 2 ingredient breakfast.
- work-and-progress likes this
- happyfitforever likes this
- theangryeyebrows likes this
- kennyk likes this
- silhouettedreamerr likes this
- cherryshing likes this
- batshitcrazzzy reblogged this from my-ideal-me
- thenewnikki reblogged this from my-ideal-me
- thenewnikki likes this
- my-ideal-me reblogged this from eat-in-workout
- sarahvictoria likes this
- lagiri likes this
- random1102 likes this
- lilyruns reblogged this from bridget-mary
- lilyruns likes this
- livinglutenfreee likes this
- livinglifeclean likes this
- kristaburrito likes this
- sharleneboieeee likes this
- bodypeace-and-love reblogged this from bridget-mary
- bridget-mary reblogged this from eat-in-workout
- wthsamantha likes this
- eat-in-workout posted this